English|Bahasa Malaysia
Print this page
  List of banking institutions in Malaysia
  Bank Negara Malaysia
  Credit Bureau

Our comprehensive list of FAQs can help you find the answer you’re looking for.
Just choose a topic from the list below:
FAQs on Foreign Currency Trading
    Where can I go to exchange foreign currency?
      You can go to any licensed money changers or authorised dealers to exchange foreign currencies. The authorised dealers are commercial banks including Bureau De Change outlets and Islamic banks.
    Who can conduct foreign currency trading?
      In Malaysia, only authorised dealers are allowed to conduct foreign currency trading.

    I have been approached by a company inviting me to invest in the foreign currency market. Who should I contact to check on the company?
      You can check with:

      Foreign Exchange Administration Department
      Bank Negara Malaysia
      Jalan Dato' Onn
      50480 Kuala Lumpur

      Contact: BNMTELELINK - 1-300-88-LINK
Related Information

Foreign currency trading
What Else Can I Do?

Download our booklet on foreign currency trading

Email this to a friend

Bookmark this page
Give us your feedback